In our current era mobile devices are everywhere! Having a smartphone means we have almost everything at our fingertips – 24/7. We can access our bank accounts, check our email and Facebook, take photos and even play our favourite games. We find life is busy, always seemingly on the go, making it difficult, even with our smartphones, to have time to do small tasks like call to schedule appointments or call in prescription refills.
Here at Albert North we decided approximately 2 years ago that we wanted to be able to make it even easier for our clients to connect with us, and with that in mind we developed our Mobile App. We wanted the app to be functional with helping clients to contact us, providing some basic medical information for those times when we can’t be reached, and to have special promotions just for our App users. Today we have almost 1000 users and that number seems to be growing daily.
The question is, what does the App do for you? What benefit can it provide? Here are some of the key features:
- A quick link to call us or get directions (handy if you have referred someone to the clinic, recommend they download the App)
- Location tab that will take you to our hours, directions, a general email link and a link to our website
- Promotions tab – the promotions are specifically for our App users only and can be an additional savings on an in-clinic promo for all clients or a promotion only available to App users. (For example in February during Dental Month dental products were on sale in-clinic for 20% off, with the App you receive 30% off)
- A Coupon Tab – this provides you with a $5 off coupon to use the first time you download the App. Future coupons/loyalty rewards are in the works
- Book/Refill – request an appointment or prescription refill whenever you remember, regardless of the time of day
Under the More Tab
- Email sign-up – receive email notifications about health concerns, happenings in clinic, changes to hours, etc.
- Events – information on events like Dental Month, Photo Contests, etc.
- Library – ever been camping and wished you knew what your dog needs for an antihistamine or if that plant or food item your pet just ate is toxic? Our library provides you with immediate access to this information. Plus if you say yes to having access to the app when offline, you won’t need to worry about being in an area where you aren’t connected
- Media access – instant access to our Facebook page, Blog posts, YouTube channel
- Photo Gallery and Submit Photos Tab – take a picture and send it to us to go in the Photo Gallery plus see other photos we have shared
We are continually looking at more ways to make the App of benefit to you, so if you have an idea, please feel free to share with us. You can do this from within the App under the Book/Refill tab – simply click on Contact Us!
Download our App: